Anthem 5K Fitness ClassicThe race will start promptly at 8:00 AM. Wheelchair participants will begin one minute prior. The start line will be at the intersection of Brook Street and East Market Street. The flat and fast course will run south on Brook Street, then wind through downtown and finish on Main Street, just west of Louisville Slugger Field.
Course RestrictionsAbsolutely no participant is allowed on the course prior to 8:00 AM (EDT). Any participant on the race course before 8:00 AM will be asked to leave the course.
For the safety of all participants, the following are prohibited from the course at all times:
- Roller or Inline Skates
- Bicycles (including Hand Crank Bicycles)
- Animals (No Pets)
- Any gas or electrical operated vehicle, i.e. motor scooters
Race officials reserve the right to disqualify or remove from the course any participant whose activity violates any condition set fourth above or who poses a potential harm to himself/herself or any other participant.
Runners have 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the course (by 9:30 AM). Finish line area facilities will officially close at that time.
Race Day Parking
Be sure to allow plenty of time on race morning to find parking. Packet Pickup closes at 7:30 AM and the race will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.
- Slugger Field East Lot - limited parking is available in the east parking lot of Slugger Field. This parking is reduced from previous year's due to the downtown bridge construction. You must use the Witherspoon entrance to the parking lot.
- Pay Lot - A pay lot is available west of Slugger Field between Preston and Floyd Streets. Us Floyd Street Via Witherspoon to access the parking lot. Be aware that access to the lot can back up in the hour prior to the start of the race.
- Parking Garages - There are three parking garages located within walking distance to Slugger Field. One garage is on Brook Street, between Washington and Witherspoon. This garage is two blocks from Slugger Field. One garage is located at the corner of 1st and Main Street, about 3 blocks from Louisville Slugger Field. One garage is located on Witherspoon, about 5 blocks from Louisville Slugger Field.
[ Directions coming soon ]
RestroomsPortable restrooms will be located near the finish line.
Race Updates/News & Events
Online Registration is open for the Triple Crown Series
New sponsors for the 2015 Race Season Find Out More
Louisville Triple Crown of Running℠ Donates $142,639 to the WHAS Crusade for Children
Major Sponsors include Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Rodes For Him & For Her, Papa John's International and Novo Nordisk Find Out More
Bridge Construction Impacts Triple Crown Series
Revised Courses for Anthem 5K Fitness Classic and Rodes City Run Find Out More
Anthem 5K - Kid's Fun Run sponsored by Chick-fil-A and CafePress, will take place in front of Louisville Slugger Field immediately after the 5K. Click here to find out more.Find Out More