Registration can be handled by mail, online or by walk-in. To print or download a copy of the brochure, please click on the link below.
Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it here.)
Credit and debit cards will be accepted at Late Registration. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Bib Number Assignment
This year at packet pick up we will be using EnMotive to allow us to dynamically assign bibs. This means that you will not be receiving your bib number prior to packet pick up, you will be assigned your number when you arrive.
All you will need to bring the day of packet pick up is the confirmation email you received once you registered that contained a QR code. If you’ve registered more than one person you should have received multiple confirmation emails with different QR codes.
Sample QR Code:
EnMotive – Dynamic Bib Assignment
Register for the Anthem 5K Fitness Classic online at hub.enmotive.com.
- Registration fee if registered online by November 19, 2018 (12:00 AM - Midnight EST) is $25.
- Registration fee if registered online by January 14 2019 (12:00 AM - Midnight EST) is $30.
- Registration fee if registered online by February 16, 2019 (12:00 AM - Midnight EST) is $35.
- Registration fee is registered online from February 17 – February 22, 2019 is $45.
Online registrants will receive confirmation on-screen and via email immediately following registration.
Bring your completed and signed entry form with entry fee to:
2239 Taylorsville Road
Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 7 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, noon - 5 PM
4939 Brownsboro Road
Monday - Saturday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Thursday until 7 PM
Participants who register via mail-in or walk-in will NOT receive a confirmation via email.
Deadline for Walk-In Registration is February 11, 2019, 7:00 PM EST.
There will be a Late Registration and Packet Pickup on Friday, February 22, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM in the Louisville Slugger Field atrium. The late fee will be $45 at this time.
There will also be Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup on Saturday, February 23, 2019 in the lobby of Louisville Slugger Field from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM. The race day fee will be $60 at this time.
Send a completed application and signed waiver (and make checks payable) to:
Anthem 5K Fitness Classic
P.O. Box 35082
Louisville, KY 40232
Participants who register via mail-in or walk-in will NOT receive a confirmation via email, but may check your registration confirmation online HERE. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the data to be entered and uploaded to the server.
Click here for a printable Entry Form (PDF).
(Don't have Acrobat Reader, download it here.)
Deadline for mail-in entry is February 11, 2019. Entry fee determined by postmark.
- Registration fee if registered by November 19, 2018 is $25
- Registration fee if registered by January 14, 2019 is $30
- Registration fee (walk-in & mail-in) if registered by February 11, 2019 is $35
- Online Registration extended to Midnight on February 16, 2019 at $35
- Online Registration from February 17 – February 22, 2019 is $45
- Late Registration fee if registered on February 22, 2019 is $45
- Race Day fee if registering on February 23, 2019 is $60
- ALL mail-in entries are determined by postmark - no exceptions!
- Sorry, entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Entry fee payable to Anthem 5K Fitness Classic - Net proceeds donated to The WHAS Crusade for Children.
Join Team Crusade
Do you want to raise money for the WHAS Crusade for Children AND get free entry into the Triple Crown of Running races? Join Team Crusade and raise $250 to benefit Kentuckiana's special needs children. And, thanks to the managers of the Anthem 5K Fitness Classic, Rodes City Run 10K and the Papa John's 10 Miler, each runner will receive free entry into the Triple Crown of Running races! Runners will also receive a complimentary t-shirt and free massages after each race.